The Yöggx Cloak is a new take of a time forgotten. When the outdoors were an extension of our homes and ourselves. The outer layer is made from a a heavy duty and durable deadstock military canvas twill, it's built to last.
The shape is based on a traditional indigenous pattern, but has been significantly tweaked to be more versatile and funktional. The butterfly wing liner is printed on ®Repreve fabric, which is made from recycled plastic bottles. We're not saying it will help you fly, but it doesn't hurt being wrapped in magical wings. The power is yours to share or keep to yourself :)
Content + Care
- Locally sourced deadstock material, heavy duty military canvas twill
- ®Repreve fabric butterfly wing liner
- Heavy duty thick commander collar
- Heavy stitched for extra durability
- Side arm vents for extra access and mobility
- Custom metal Yöggx buttons to keep warm
- Machine wash cold, but only if you have too, it's designed to get dirty :)
- Conceived in Venice, CA and made in downtown Los Angeles.
Size + Fit
- Putting it on is half the fun. Throw it around your shoulders and attach it with a single button.
- One size fits most humans. If you are over 6'5" it may be slightly short