This collaboration piece was created with Davi Escobar, an incredible artist, friend and tattoo magician from Brazil. We met, went camping for five days in Joshua Tree and Negative Space is the result. If you've been, you know, if not, check the designs and read the signs. We are and always will be connected by the magical space between us.
This is our original cut with 4 way stretch, which provides room and flexibility to move in any direction whenever needed. Our original design with 5 pockets, micro fiber lining and handstandable flaps so you don't loose your bits and pieces when upside down. Designed with purpose and made with love in Venice, CA.
0CONTENT + CARE
- SUPER STRETCHY 4 way stretch for maximum comfort
- Superior microfiber (hidden) inside front pockets to clean phones, glasses, etc.
- 2 pocket flaps to protect items from falling out while flipping upside down, doing handstands, dancing or sitting on a couch
- Artist designed back pocket with matching hidden cuffs
- 1.5” heavy duty comfort elastic waist so they stay up
- Double stitched pockets and seems for extra durability
- 3 belt loops for...well...a belt...or climbing bags or keys
- Locally sourced dead stock material: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold
- Conceived in Venice, CA and made in downtown Los Angeles.
Size + Fit
- You can wear them low waisted or high. The diamond comfort crotch gives you the flexibility and roominess to wear them as you please. Tapered and slim legs with room where you need it.
- XS (25-29) S(28-32) M(30-34) L(34-38)