Kings Court - Jacket
Geometric patterns always fascinate us and add an elevated element to our designs. This pattern mixed with the texture rich fabric makes it even more spectacular. With a base color of black they go with everything in your closet and being so comfortable means they can go everywhere you go. The jacket style takes influence from western cowboy shirts, eastern lines and craftsmanship, and military cut and efficiencies. Two main pockets on the front with an external chest pocket. Designed with purpose and made with love in Venice, CA.
Content + Care
- SUPER STRETCHY 4 way stretch for maximum comfort
- Thumb holes provide warmth when it's cold and funk when it's not
- Western collar
- Extended jacket length for extra funk and coverage
- Double stitched pockets and seems for extra durability
- Side vents for extra flow and movement
- Custom metal Yöggx buttons
- Locally sourced deadstock material: 90% Polyester / 10% Spandex
- Machine wash cold
- Conceived in Venice, CA and made in downtown Los Angeles.
- You can wear this is as a jacket or shirt. It's designed for lean to fit humans. If you'd like more room, please order a larger size.
- XS(28-32) S(33-37) M(37-40) L(40-43) around the chest measurement in inches