Since the Monarch butterfly migrates to Mexico, Mariposa seemed like the right name for this rad piece. These pants are created with REPREVE® fabric, which is made entirely from recycled plastic bottles. We are as stoked about them as the rest of the universe, time to evolve from that caterpillar life 🦋 :)
Content + Care
- SUPER STRETCHY 4 way stretch for maximum comfort
- Superior microfiber (hidden) inside front pockets to clean phones, glasses, etc.
- Black back pocket with matching hidden cuffs
- 1.5” heavy duty comfort elastic waist so they stay up
- Double stitched pockets and seems for extra durability
- 3 belt loops for...well...a belt...or climbing bags or keys or anything really
- REPREVE® fabric made entirely from recycled bottles
- material: 90% Polyester / 10% Spandex
- Machine wash cold
- Conceived in Venice, CA and made in downtown Los Angeles.
Size + Fit
- You can wear them low waisted or high. The diamond comfort crotch gives you the flexibility and roominess to wear them as you please. Tapered and slim legs with room where you need it.
- S(28-32) M(30-34) L(34-38)