Negative Space - Jacket
There is absolutely nothing to be negative about with this beautiful design. It is the brain child of Davi Escobar, a Brazilian tattoo artist and all around incredible human. He is the artist collaborator for the Box collection and came up with this design after wearing Yöggx and then meeting the Wizard of Yöggx, tattooing him, then spending five days in the desert together. The collaboration and end product are as magical as the journey was to get there. You'll notice skull rock and more epicness from Joshua Tree scattered throughout the space. The style and cut take influence from western cowboy shirts, eastern lines and craftsmanship, and military cut and efficiencies. Two main pockets on the front with an external chest pocket. Designed with purpose and made with love in Venice, CA.
Content + Care
- SUPER STRETCHY 4 way stretch for maximum comfort
- Thumb holes provide warmth when it's cold and funk when it's not
- Western military collar
- Double stitched pockets and seems for extra durability
- Side vents for extra flow and movement
- Custom metal Yöggx buttons
- Locally sourced deadstock material: 90% Polyester / 10% Spandex
- Machine wash cold
- Conceived in Venice, CA and made in downtown Los Angeles.
- You can wear this is as a jacket or shirt. It's designed for lean to fit humans. If you'd like more room, please order a larger size.
- XS(28-32) S(33-37) M(37-40) L(40-43) around the chest measurement in inches