This collaboration piece was created with Davi Escobar, an incredible artist, friend and tattoo magician from Brazil. We met, went camping for five days in Joshua Tree and Negative Space is the result. If you've been, you know, if not, check the designs and read the signs. We are and always will be connected by the magical space between us.
Our original style and cut, taking influence from western cowboy shirts, eastern lines and craftsmanship, and military cut and efficiencies. Two main pockets on the front with an external chest pocket. 4 way stretch so you are always comfortable and ready to move. Designed with purpose and made with love in Venice, CA.
Content + Care
- SUPER STRETCHY 4 way stretch for maximum comfort
- Thumb holes provide warmth when it's cold and funk when it's not
- Western military collar
- Double stitched pockets and seems for extra durability
- Side vents for extra flow and movement
- Custom metal Yöggx buttons
- Locally sourced dead stock material: 90% Polyester / 10% Spandex
- Machine wash cold
- Conceived in Venice, CA and made in downtown Los Angeles.
Size + Fit
- You can wear this is as a jacket or shirt. It's designed for lean to fit humans. If you'd like more room, please order a larger size.
- XS(28-32) S(33-37) M(37-40) L(40-43) around the chest measurement in inches