Tree of Life - Jacket
Nature is everything to us at Yöggx. This print is a reverse negative photograph of trees and a forest printed on fabric. Yeah, it's as dope as it sounds. Imagine rolling around with your crew all wearing this suit, y'all be a Yöggxing forest :) The jacket style takes influence from an old box cut 70's jacket, mixed with eastern lines and craftsmanship, a short collar, and military cut and efficiencies. Two main pockets on the front with an external chest pocket.
Content + Care
- SUPER STRETCHY 4 way stretch for maximum comfort
- Thumb holes provide warmth when it's cold and funk when it's not
- Short western military collar
- Double stitched pockets and seems for extra durability
- Side vents for extra flow and movement
- Custom metal Yöggx buttons
- Locally sourced deadstock material: 60% Polyester / 40% Cotton
- Machine wash cold
- Conceived in Venice, CA and made in downtown Los Angeles.
- You can wear this is as a jacket or shirt. It's designed for lean to fit humans. If you'd like more room, please order a larger size.
- S(33-37) M(37-40) L(40-43) around the chest measurement in inches