Since the Monarch butterfly migrates to Mexico, Mariposa seemed like the right name for this rad piece. This jacket is made with REPREVE® fabric, which is made entirely from recycled plastic bottles. The jacket style takes influence from western cowboy shirts, eastern lines and craftsmanship, and military cut and efficiencies. Two main pockets on the front with an external chest pocket. Time to evolve from that caterpillar life 🦋
Content + Care
- SUPER STRETCHY 4 way stretch for maximum comfort
- Thumb holes provide warmth when it's cold and funk when it's not
- Western collar
- Extended jacket length for extra funk and coverage
- Double stitched pockets and seems for extra durability
- Side vents for extra flow and movement
- Custom metal Yöggx buttons
- REPREVE® fabric made entirely from recycled plastic bottles
- Material: 90% Polyester / 10% Spandex
- Machine wash cold
- Conceived in Venice, CA and made in downtown Los Angeles.
Size + Fit
- You can wear this is as a jacket or shirt. It's designed for lean to fit humans. If you'd like more room, please order a larger size.
- S(33-37) M(37-40) L(40-43) around the chest measurement in inches