Incorporating the incredible colors that RISK creates and combining them with his iconic imagery, has brought to life this limited edition piece of walking art. The jacket is made with REPREVE® fabric, which is made entirely from recycled plastic bottles. They have 4 way stretch, which provides room and flexibility to move in any direction whenever needed. 5 pockets with micro fiber lining and handstandable flaps so you don't loose your bits and pieces when upside down. Iconic RISK imagery hidden on the cuffs. Designed with purpose and made with love in Venice, CA.
Content + Care
- SUPER STRETCHY 4 way stretch for maximum comfort
- Superior microfiber (hidden) inside front pockets to clean phones, glasses, etc.
- Hidden RISK iconic imagery cuffs
- 1.5” heavy duty comfort elastic waist so they stay up
- Double stitched pockets and seems for extra durability
- 3 belt loops for...well...a belt...or climbing bags or keys
- REPREVE® fabric made entirely from recycled bottles
- material: 90% Polyester / 10% Spandex
- Machine wash cold
- Conceived in Venice, CA and made in downtown Los Angeles.
Size + Fit
- You can wear them low waisted or high. The diamond comfort crotch gives you the flexibility and roominess to wear them as you please. Tapered and slim legs with room where you need it.
- XS (24-28) S(28-32) M(30-34) L(34-38)