An explosion of flowers, color and funk in one of the most vibrant designs we have ever encountered, all put onto a neoprene fabric. WHAT?!?!?! That's right, neoprene is a first for Yöggx. It holds great structure, but of course has the stretch and flexibility you are used to from our suits.
The style and cut take influence from western cowboy shirts, eastern lines and craftsmanship, and military cut and efficiencies. Two main pockets on the front with an external chest pocket. Designed with purpose and made with love in Venice, CA.
Content + Care
- 4 way stretch for maximum comfort
- Thumb holes provide warmth when it's cold and funk when it's not
- Western military collar
- Double stitched pockets and seems for extra durability
- Side vents for extra flow and movement
- Custom metal Yöggx buttons
- Locally sourced deadstock material: knitted Polyester blend
- Machine wash cold
- Conceived in Venice, CA and made in downtown Los Angeles.
Size + Fit
- You can wear this is as a jacket or shirt. It's designed for lean to fit humans. If you'd like more room, please order a larger size.
- XS(28-32) S(33-37) M(37-40) L(40-43) around the chest measurement in inches