We took the comfort and design of our pants and jackets, put them in a room with some beautiful music, added the wizard to the mix, and boom....we give you our take on an old classic, this is the HeeHaa. Designed with funk and your comfort in mind, we are stoked about how much you'll dig this experience. Cuff details are a water color painting of the desert in Joshua Tree, CA, painted by artist Lala Hernandez and printed onto ®Repreve recycled plastic fabric.
Content + Care
- SUPER STRETCHY 4 way stretch for maximum comfort
- Superior microfiber (hidden) inside front pockets to clean phones, glasses, etc.
- Back pocket and hidden cuff matching water color painting of the Joshua Tree desert in California
- 1.5” heavy duty elastic straps
- Double stitched pockets and seems for extra durability
- Locally sourced deadstock material: 60% Polyester / 40% Cotton
- Machine wash cold
- Conceived in Venice, CA and made in downtown Los Angeles.
Size + Fit
- A beautiful hang with a diamond comfort crotch gives you the flexibility and roominess to wear them as you please. Tapered and slim legs with room where you need it.
- S(28-32) M(30-34) L(34-38)