Led Zeppelin gave us some of the greatest rock music of all time, and they also gave us some dope bell bottom style. Using their funk as our inspiration we have updated and modified what we think a bell bottom denim pant should be. 2 way stretch provides room and flexibility to move in any direction whenever needed with a slim upper leg before dropping into a solid wide trimmed bell for ringing as much funk as often as you'd like. Designed with purpose and made with love in Venice, CA.
CONTENT + CARE
- 2 way stretch for maximum comfort
- Superior microfiber inside front pockets to clean phones, glasses, etc.
- 2 pocket flaps to protect items from falling out while flipping upside down, doing handstands or sitting on a couch
- Artist designed back pocket with matching hidden cuffs
- 1.5” heavy duty comfort elastic waist so they stay up
- Double stitched pockets and seems for extra durability
- 3 belt loops for...well...a belt...or climbing bags or keys
- Material: 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester
- Machine wash cold
- Conceived in Venice, CA and made in downtown Los Angeles.
Size + Fit
- You can wear them low waisted or high. Tapered and slim legs with room where you need it.
- XS (25-29) S(28-32) M(30-34) L(34-38)