What would happen if we took the softest of sherpa blanket materials and made it into a pant? The Snuggle Fuzz is the answer. This is undoubtedly one of the warmest, softest, coziest garments that has ever been crafted. Ideal for cold nights and mornings, after a surf, after a ski, or if you just want to be ultra luxe and cozy and make everyone else jealous.
It is a straight leg cut with room to flow and elastic around the cuff. There are 5 deep pockets. The two front pockets are lined and divided with micro fiber to protect your valuables and a single back pocket. Designed with purpose and made with love in Venice, CA.
CONTENT + CARE
- 4 way stretch for maximum comfort
- Superior microfiber (hidden) inside front pockets to clean phones, glasses, etc.
- 1.5” heavy duty comfort elastic waist so they stay up
- Double stitched pockets and seems for extra durability
- 3 belt loops for...well...a belt...or climbing bags or keys or...
- Locally sourced dead stock material: Sherpa
- Machine wash cold
- Conceived in Venice, CA and made in downtown Los Angeles.
Size + Fit
- You can wear them low waisted or high. Straight leg with elastic at the ankle. Roomie and comfortable in all the right places.
- XS (25-29) S(28-32) M(30-34) L(34-38)