Justice (Black Velvet) - Jacket
These are just flat out smooth and damn with a deep lather of elegance, comfort and funk oozing out of every seem. The deep dark crushed velvet adds another layer of dopeness to the already thoughtful cut and style, which takes influence from an old box cut 70's jacket, mixed with eastern lines and craftsmanship, a short collar, and military cut and efficiencies. Two main pockets on the front with an external chest pocket. An ideal choice for an evening out, long travel, a special event or just chilling at home. Designed with purpose and made with love in Venice, CA. Why Justice? Because we believe in the moral rightness of man and stand with those being oppressed home and abroad #imwithkap
Content + Care
- SUPER STRETCHY 4 way stretch for maximum comfort
- Thumb holes provide warmth when it's cold and funk when it's not
- Short western military collar
- Double stitched pockets and seems for extra durability
- Side vents for extra flow and movement
- Custom metal Yöggx buttons
- Locally sourced deadstock material: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold
- Conceived in Venice, CA and made in downtown Los Angeles.
- You can wear this is as a jacket or shirt. It's designed for lean to fit humans. If you'd like more room, please order a larger size.
- XS(28-32) S(33-37) M(37-40) L(40-43) around the chest measurement in inches