The denim Yöggx jacket looks slick and gives you two way stretch to do anything you'd like whenever you'd like, while providing strength and durability. The design takes influence from clean cut motorcycle jackets and 70's square jackets, with eastern lines and craftsmanship, and military cut and efficiencies. Two main pockets on the front with an external chest pocket and artists detail on the chest pocket. Designed with purpose and made with love in Venice, CA.
Content + Care
- 2 way stretch for maximum comfort
- Thumb holes provide warmth when it's cold and funk when it's not
- Short western military collar
- Double stitched pockets and seems for extra durability
- Side vents for extra flow and movement
- Custom metal Yöggx buttons
- Locally sourced deadstock material: 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester
- Machine wash cold
- Conceived in Venice, CA and made in downtown Los Angeles.
Size + Fit
- You can wear this is as a jacket or shirt. It's designed for lean to fit humans. If you'd like more room, please order a larger size.
- XS(28-32) S(33-37) M(37-40) L(40-43) around the chest measurement in inches