Frida Khalo is one of the most spectacular and inspiring humans that has ever lived. To pay homage we designed a jacket with color, strength and nature in mind, which were strong themes throughout her life. We based the cut and silhouette on an old french workers jacket, the canvas is heavy set with contrasting elbow patches. It's definitely a show stopper everywhere she goes. Perfect for the red carpet, an evening out, walking to the corner store or having a schmoke. Two main box pockets on the front with an external and internal chest pocket, she's built to last. Designed with purpose and made with love in Venice, CA.
Content + Care
- Rigid cotton canvas for strength and durability
- Button cuff sleeves for layering and funktion
- Mandarin collar
- Double stitched pockets and seems for extra durability
- Side vents for extra flow and movement
- Custom metal Yöggx buttons
- Locally sourced deadstock material: 90% Polyester / 10% silk
- Try to avoid washing, but if necessary: machine wash cold
- Conceived in Venice, CA and made in downtown Los Angeles.
Size + Fit
- This jacket is designed for lean to fit humans. If you'd like more room, please order a larger size.
- XS(28-32) S(33-37) M(37-40) L(40-43) around the chest measurement in inches