What would happen if we took the softest of sherpa blanket materials and turned it into a hoodie? The Snuggle Fuzz is the answer. This is undoubtedly one of the warmest, softest, coziest garments that has ever been crafted. Ideal for cold nights and mornings, after a surf, after a ski or if you just want to be ultra luxe and cozy and make everyone else jealous.
The front cross on the hood provides a classic nice drop on the neck with a loose and flowy drape through the body so you're always comfortable. One chest pocket, two front pockets, thumb holes and thoughtful funk throughout, with 4-way stretch so you can go in any direction. Designed with purpose and made with love in Venice, CA.
Content + Care
- 4 way stretch for maximum comfort
- Thumb holes provide extra warmth when it's cold and funk when it's not
- Hood with cross neck
- Double stitched pockets and seems for extra durability
- Side vents for extra flow and movement
- Locally sourced dead stock material: Polyester blend
- Machine wash cold
- Conceived in Venice, CA and made in downtown Los Angeles.
Size + Fit
- Looser fit with some extra length in the body and arms. If you'd like more room, please order a larger size.
- XS(28-32) S(33-37) M(37-40) L(40-43) around the chest measurement in inches