Herringbone - Jacket
A throw back to days gone by with a twist. What was once an uncomfortable old English herringbone classic, now provides a stretchy, funky, elegant look and feel perfect for a night out, but can comfortably be worn to your nephews birthday party, the movies or even to bed. The style takes influence from western cowboy shirts, eastern lines and craftsmanship, and military cut and efficiencies. Two main pockets on the front with an external chest pocket. This is a super versatile jacket made with love and care all the way through.
Content + Care
- SUPER STRETCHY 4 way stretch for maximum comfort
- Superior microfiber (hidden) inside chest pocket to clean phones, glasses, etc.
- Thumb holes provide warmth when it's cold and funk when it's not
- Western collar
- Extended jacket length for extra funk and coverage
- Double stitched pockets and seems for extra durability
- Side vents for extra flow and movement
- Custom metal Yöggx buttons
- Locally sourced deadstock material: 100% knitted Polyester
- Machine wash cold
- Conceived in Venice, CA and made in downtown Los Angeles.
- You can wear this is as a jacket or shirt. It's designed for lean to fit humans. If you'd like more room, please order a larger size.
- S(33-37) M(37-40) L(40-43) around the chest measurement in inches